ComfortBilt HP50S Pellet Stove
- Categories: ComfortBilt
The ComfortBilt HP50 is the perfect selection for any individual desiring a high quality pellet stove at an affordable cost.
With its compact, European style, it looks excellent in smaller spaces and yet is powerful enough to warm a huge space also in the chilliest environments. Its top quality engineering, parts and also materials insure that the efficiency you obtain the initial year of ownership is performance you can anticipate time after time. With its super-quiet heat exchange blower as well as powerful exhaust fan, you get the optimum warm from every bag of pellets you purchase.
Its a finest value pellet stove that is one of the most reliable and also cleanest-burning pellet stoves on the market today.
- Heats 2,200 sq. ft. or more, depending on outside temps, insulation and room layout
- Superior firebox design and heat exchanger produce up to 44,000 BTU per hour
- Top-mounted 47 lb. hopper will keep stove burning continuously up to 22 hours
- Feed rate and blower speed are adjusted on LED control panel or by remote control
- Thermostat can preset room temperatures from 61° to 82° F
- 1 touch ignition ignites pellets automatically and delivers heat within minutes
- Air wash system cleans the large ceramic glass window automatically
- Room blower circulates heated air at 142 cu. ft. per minute
- EPA Certified to be safe and to meet all US emissions standards
- Parts warranties are 1 year on electrical, 3 years on glass and 7 years on firebox
- Durable charcoal exterior is easy to keep clean and blends nicely with all decors
- Removable ash pan can be emptied once every 3 weeks due to low ash
- Burn pot and exhaust design allow EPA certified 81% burn efficiency
- Igniter and both blower motors use standard 110-Volt house current
- Certified safe for mobile home use
- Rear exhaust and intake ports are ready for hookup with standard piping kits
- 44,000 BTU
- EPA & CSA certified to burn with at least 81% efficiency
- 55 lbs. hopper capacity
- Heats up from 800 sq. ft. - 2,400 sq. ft.
- Width: 21 Inches
- Height: 37 Inches
- Depth: 27 Inches
- Weight: 285 lbs.
- Remote control included
1 year warranty and standard shipping are included with all stoves.
All ComfortBilt pellet stoves qualify for the $300 ENERGY STAR Federal tax credit, and most state or municipal biomass fuel incentive programs
Every ComfortBilt pellet stove is inspected and tested in our North Carolina warehouse before being delivered to customers