Pleasant Hearth - Cabinet Pellet Stove
- Categories: Pleasant Hearth
The Pleasant Hearth cabinet pellet stove will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating.
This stove has been EPA certified with emissions at 0.69 g/hr.
Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system that automatically maintains the cleanliness of the glass window, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty.
Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- EPA Certified (NSPS Phase 1 & 2 Approved)
- 120 lb. hopper gets you up to 70 hours of non-stop heat
- Up to 50,000 BTU's/hr heats up to 2,200 sq. ft.
- Mobile Home Approved with included Outside Air Kit ($60 Value)
- Exclusive Comfort Control System - 1 knob to easily set a comfortable heat level; this system will automatically work by itself to maintain that level
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics has never made troubleshooting so easy
- Large ceramic glass window to the fire for an amazing view
- 5 Year Warranty
- Fuel Type: Wood Pellets
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTU/hr
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,200 sq. ft.
- Log or Pellet Capacity: 120 lb. Hopper Capacity
- Emissions: .69 grams/hour
- Finish: Black Finish with Chrome Accents
- Dimensions (inches): 26 x 24 x 35 3/4
- Weight: 180
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty