ComfortBilt HP22 Pellet Stove
When it comes to the best pellet stoves, the Comfortbilt HP22 Pellet Stove unit is a mix of the two previous models on this list, as it has both a high output and a compact design.
The HP22 uses a 55-pound hopper to generate up to 50,000 BTU’s of heat. Even though the hopper is smaller than other units, it still can pump out as much heat as a larger model. The amount of heat generated is enough to warm up to 2200 square feet, making this pellet stove ideal for large homes.
The HP22 uses a large convection blower to pump out the heat and has an efficiency rating of 86% by the EPA. The high rating is what allows this model to generate so much heat with such a small profile.
Modern conveniences come standard with all Comfortbilt products, and the HP22 has everything you need, including automatic ignition, electronic thermostat controls, programmable temperatures, and an ash pan for easy cleanup afterward. It even has a remote control so you can adjust everything no matter where you are.
The HP22 comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service.
- Heats up from 800 sq. ft - 3,000 sq. ft.
- Superior firebox design and heat exchanger produce up to 50,000 BTUs per hour
- Top-mounted 55 lbs. hopper will keep stove burning continuously up to 24-hours
- Feed rate and thermostat setting can be adjusted on LED control panel or by remote control
- Thermostat can preset room temperatures from 61° F to 82° F
- 1 touch ignition ignites pellets automatically and delivers heat within minutes
- Air wash system cleans the large bay view ceramic glass window automatically
- Powerful room blower circulates heated air at 142 cu. ft. per minute
- EPA certified to be safe and to meet all US emissions requirements
- Parts warranties are 1-year on all electrical parts, 3-years on glass, and 7-years on firebox
- Durable exterior paint is easy to keep clean and the metallic finish blends nicely with all decors
- Removable ash pan can be emptied once every 3-weeks to 4-weeks due to low ash production
- Combustion pot and heat transfer engineering allow overall burn efficiency of 82%
- Igniter and both blower motors use standard 110-Volt house current
- Certified safe for mobile home use
- Rear exhaust port is ready for hookup with standard 3 in. double wall piping kits
Assembled Depth (in.): 25 in
Assembled Height (in.) : 35 in
Assembled Width (in.): 24 in
Firebox Depth (in.): 8
Firebox Height (in.): 17
Firebox Width (in.): 17
Heat Output (BTU/hour): 50000
Hopper Capacity (lb.): 55
Total BTU : 50000
1 year warranty and standard shipping are included with all stoves.
All ComfortBilt pellet stoves qualify for the $300 ENERGY STAR Federal tax credit, and most state or municipal biomass fuel incentive programs
Every ComfortBilt pellet stove is inspected and tested in our North Carolina warehouse before being delivered to customers